Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Are we at week seven already?

I'm still stuck at the last port. The scenery must have been too good to board the ship again!

Hi there all. I'm so sad to post this week, because this is our last assignment. I have loved sailing away with you. I will be adding all of you to my regular blog roll, and hope you do the same so we can continue to keep in touch.

Please feel free to continue to post pictures of your progress and finishes on here. We would love to see them.Finally the end!

Our last assignment is the last three rows of the sampler. The fence, the words, and the flowers on the bottom. This should be an easy section! I hope that we didn't make the assignments too difficult to finish. If Terri and Margaret are the only ones keeping up, then I'm worried it was too hard. I definitely could have used a couple extra catch up weeks in there, but then I probably would have put it off, so I'm not sure that would have helped.

I know some are still stuck on shore, or having a difficult time getting "in" to this sampler If this is you, then I hope when your ready you will use this blog to motivate yourself, and help you finish in a timely manner.

Dear friends. Let's do this again sometime! Would someone else like to take over the captains hat?

Don't fret, I'm still working on needle cases. I have several things on the cutting table but hope to finish them all up this week. Please be patient!

Take Care, and don't forget to keep posting!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey..that's a good reason to still be stitching on the hill. Why with the extra time am I taking the extra time? I'm just finishing the hill and I'll be on to our last assignment. This has been so much fun Loraine. You and Terri have done a great job!! I'll post my finish soon. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do this again! You have done a great job, Loraine. I was not much help and I do not deserve ANY credit for this SAL. Girl, it was ALL you and I thank you so very much for all you did to make this so much fun. I now count you among one of my dear friends and I can't wait to actually meet up in person. I'll be working on this in the car on the way to Columbus and the Country Living Fair tomorrow. I'll see you all back here on Monday night, most likely. Have a good week, all of you and keep sailing - summer is almost done....

    ReplyDelete