Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Better late than never!

Sorry to post so late mateys. I didn't forget about you, I've just had a million and one things to do!
For our 5th and 6th week we will be working on the lovely picture portion of our sampler. I'm excited to stitch that lighthouse.
Hopefully the lightning fast stitcher's are already working on this part. I won't make an assignment post next Tuesday, so just know you have 2 weeks to complete this portion.

If you are running a little behind (like I am), then this is the perfect opportunity to catch up. Did everyone notice how quickly Terri caught up, even with her major set back with the soda? I'm so glad it turned out okay Terri. We were all sick about the accident!
Let me amuse you for a moment with a quick cheer for the ones still sitting at the dock. GO, GO, You Can Do It. Your stitching waits, so let's get to it!
(Really lame, I know. No I was never a cheerleader, as if you couldn't tell!)

I've been working on some little gifts to everyone. They are turning out cute, I must say. Take care friends. I hope all is well in your corner of the world.

4 comments:

  1. Our dear Captain Loraine...you are a great leader. Thanks for taking the time to guide our adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. RAH RAH RAH - SIS BOOM BAH !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get started on this section!

    Everyone - be sure to post your progress pics along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That next section is a lot of fun to stitch and so pretty when it's finished. I think my heart did a big plunk when I saw Terri's soda mishap, but luckily it all came out in the wash! Whew! Can't wait to see everyone's progress on this.

    ReplyDelete