Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Half way there!

Hi again fellow stitchers. It's so nice to see Terri back with us again! (yeah!) There are a lot of you that we have not heard from. How are things going? Are you keeping up? Please let me know if the stitching assignments are too much. We want everyone to be able to finish if they can.

Without further adieu our assignment this week will be stitching Steps 7, 8, and 9, and the words 2 and 3.
Hasn't this been a great piece to stitch so far? I stitched all day on Sunday, but I'm still furiously paddling to catch up to all of you speedy sailors! I don't think I should be the captain of the ship! Have a great week everyone! Don't forget to check in once in a while!

6 comments:

  1. Our Dear Captain.....just wondering if you made it to Shepherds Bush last friday. Did you tell Tina and Teri about our SAL???? What did they say? Curious, just curious....., no I'm dying to know. Let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to admit it but I haven't had a chance to start yet. I hope to remedy that tomorrow or Friday and stitch on it through the weekend to get caught up :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loraine - just remember, the Captain guides and leads the sailors along the way. You are doing a fantastic job!! Thanks so much for all the work you're doing. I'm really enjoying this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Captain, my Captain! You're doing a GREAT job!!! I am working very hard to catch up to you speed boat types and as of yesterday afternoon, I had about 1/2 of the black medalion done on the right side. I hope to make more significant progress on Friday when I have the day off. Also, I spent some time re-charting the words to an alphabet a bit more to my liking and that took away some stitch time. I'll try to post a progress pic this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how to post as I don't show up in dashboard as a member even though I am listed. At any rate, I am behind because I was out of town so am working to catch up now. Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm behind too Lorraine - I just don't get a lot of stitching done these days - I guess at some point those of us who are lagging will get caught up to the strong swimmers. mel

    ReplyDelete