Thursday, August 13, 2009

SAILING ALONG....WEEK #1 PROGRESS

Here is the first photo of week #1's progress. Sorry it's a little late posting, but I just had to throw over the anchor and fish for awhile, the temption was just too great. I only caught one fish so I released it back to sea. I really liked stitching the indecisive stitch, I have never stitched that one before. What was your favorite part of round one? Other than the short stop to throw out a line, my journey has been smooth sailing all the way through, hope yours was too. Can't wait to get round two going....catch ya later!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jolene,

    Looks wonderful! I love those scissors!!!! Where did you get those babies?
    I also loved the indecisive stitch. I could have done that one longer.
    Thanks for posting. I'm so excited to see everyones progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scissors...aren't they great!!! I actually bought these off of ebay. I am no help other than they are french. No "brand" name, etc. I have tried to find out more because I was in hopes of finding other fabulous designs. I will keep my eye out if I find more and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is great and those scissors, omg! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those scissors are wonderful - I must have a pair. If you find out any further information about them, please let us know.

    Your work is beautiful, Jolene.

    ReplyDelete