Monday, August 17, 2009

ONE FISH, TWO FISH.....


Round two finished!!! I enjoyed this part a little more than last weeks. The baby fish following the Mommy fish has to be my favorite part followed by the rosebud. Simple and fun. When I think back when I purchased this kit, I was drawn to the quaker motifs, so I'm chuckling at myself when I said I like the fish better than the motifs. Ha Ha!!! I am looking forward to starting on the girl with the spyglass which is one step closer to the lighthouse!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good job Jolene...it's a very fun stitch isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks great! I'm trying to catch up but I'm a slower stitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny! I really like those fish too. Aren't they cute?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, Jolene! I love those little fish, too!~

    ReplyDelete